Search Engine Optimization
You need to show up when your customers are searching!
Why SEO Matters
The success of your business online depends (almost entirely) on having a great SEO strategy.
Let’s be honest. As a business, having a website is not optional. But having a website is really just the beginning. Our SEO services will take you to the next level!
We see ourselves as partners with the companies we work with. Your success is our success.
For your business, we can perform a variety of SEO services:
- SEO Audit – learn where you are, where your competitors are, and what’s needed to advance your business online
- Local SEO – this is a must for any business looking to get found in their local service area(s)
- Keyword Research – this is an essential component of SEO that analyzes the supply & demand for keywords that your customers care about
- Website Optimization – get better visibility in Google for the keywords that matter by optimizing your site (based on all the above points)
What is Local SEO?
Attract people in your service area.
Your business serves a specific target area, so you need to show up when potential customers are searching for someone like you! This is where local SEO comes in.
We will make your business easier to find in both in Google Maps and in the organic search results.
Local SEO can include:
Research is Critical
Keyword Research is a vital step in your SEO strategy.
You need to understand what your target audience is searching for, what kind of competition you have, and which keywords you should try to rank for in Google.
Once we do your keyword research, we can then optimize your website based around it. After that, we monitor the performance of those keywords over time, and the traffic they will generate.
Keyword Research is one of the most critical ingredients to your SEO, and we’ll make sure it gets done the right way! And because we specialize in Carpet Cleaning, we already have a very good idea on what works.
It's all in the details
There is a lot of factors that go into optimizing a website. They include (but are not limited to):
- SEO Audit
- Keyword Research
- Site Structure
- Titles, Headings, Content, Meta Descriptions, etc.
- Site Speed and Performance
- Local SEO Considerations
- Trust Signals
- Mobile Friendliness
- User Experience
That’s a lot to consider! Let the experts do this for you so you can worry about your business instead.
Ready to Launch?
Complete the form below and we’ll get in touch to learn more about you, your company, and how we can help you find more customers online.